Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: SPIN DIZZY in L.A Sat May 8th

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SPIN DIZZY's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hello,Hello,hello....
    SPIN DIZZY(my band)will be in L.A sat May 8th at the Cat Club on Sunset Strip we go on at 11pm I hear its a small club but still very cool,there may be a few more shows we are still trying for gigs on the 6th and 7th Dish from PBF says he may be able to hook us up so we will see,I will post more info as I get it,I hope to see a few of you L.A people out to the show,we are coming in from Hamilton On canada so to us this is a big deal,Thanxxx for your time.
    TYSON
    www.spindizzyonline.com [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When ya coming to AUSTIN TEXAS 6th Street where everthing happens?...hehe.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SPIN DIZZY's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Isnt there any L.A people on this board?????come out come out where ever you are!!!!!Just confirmed Club Vodka Thur May 6th 9pm time slot!!!!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member bblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey! whats up? cool shows, club vodka at the pink pussycat is a great place, their kind of bitchy about bands taking their equipment out after the set but the place rules as anyclub with topless girls does, and the cat club is small but hey it cant be that bad if you read the story of CC last week this is the club he was at.
    I can't make the vodka show but if you get a show for friday I 'll be there for sure and if not I'll change my saturday plans and catch you at the cat club. until then, later

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SPIN DIZZY's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rumor has it we will be at the Viper Room fri may 7th wont know for sure for a day or two I will let ya know,if we do we will be on early!!!!! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cool, never been to the viper room, well ok I did go by it when that River Fenix guy died but I've never been inside. Let me know. as long as you don't play before 8:00 pm I'll be there

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SPIN DIZZY's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey
    Beggars cant be choosers I cant say for sure Im new to this L.A schedule thing Ill take whatever we can get,Im not even sure what time bands start out there around here its 10 or 11pm,who knows hopefully it will be confirmed today!!!Any parties out there that weekend?Les says we are gonna rock out somewhere....Let me know if there are any cool parties to go to.Thanxxx [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member bblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    out here bands start around 8 or 9 but some clubs might throw a band on at 7, as for parties usually what happens is after the shows people go to the Rainbow and then maybe take off to someones house after the Rainbow closes, I would say if your staying with Les you already have a head start on the party.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SPIN DIZZY's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very true [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    I hope we can draw people in,I know its tuff but I think it will be interesting for the crowd,All I can do is spread the word and hope it pays off!!!!! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •